Pieper just celebrated her second year at Ervin & Smith, a digital marketing agency that specializes in optimized brand marketing. At Ervin & Smith, Pieper oversees all aspects of client work as a senior account executive. Her role includes the development of inspirational and informative project briefs, timeline and budget management and cross-departmental collaboration to develop integrated, on-strategy campaigns. She came to the agency after graduating from the University of South Dakota, where she received degrees in political science and contemporary media and journalism with an emphasis in public relations and advertising. Outside of work, she enjoys reading, running, traveling, spending time with family and friends, and serving the local community through her roles in the Pi Beta Phi Alumnae Club and AAF Omaha.
- Facebook or Twitter? Instagram.
- What’s your favorite thing about AAF Omaha? It provides many opportunities to network with talented and inspiring individuals.
- Favorite AAF Omaha event to attend? Bowl-O-Rama. I am an awful bowler but it is always lots of fun.
- It’s 6:30, your fridge is empty and you’re starving. What’s your go-to place for food?Panera. I look forward to the poppy seed chicken salad every summer!
- What’s the last thing (not for work) that you read? Gone Girl. It had me guessing right up to the end, and I can’t wait for the movie to come out.