Looking for your chance to make a real impact?
Firespring, one of the largest marketing communications firms in the Midwest, is looking for our next amazing human to join our team. We’re known for providing marketing, printing, websites and strategic guidance to thousands of brands, businesses and nonprofits. Our clients and partners count on us as a force in our areas of expertise to help them do more good.
See if this position sounds like your dream job. We can’t wait to find out if it could be you.
As a senior copywriter, you will be responsible for tons of writing for all mediums and platforms and creative content strategy. You’ll work alongside a lively, collaborative and talented team of hardworking, fun-loving copywriters who pride themselves on creating stellar work for a wide range of clients. Love telling brands’ stories and helping our clients reach their target audiences? If working hard, working fast and juggling multiple projects at a time is what you thrive on, keep reading. We’ll say this—no two days are the same in this role and adaptability is key.
- 6+ years of agency experience, or a similar production environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (in advertising, marketing, journalism, English, communications or a related field) or equivalent experience.
- Self-starter and a team player—you’re ready to hit the ground running and (rarely) ever stop. (Let’s be honest, though—we all need a break sometimes and we encourage that.)
- Experience writing content for a variety of different platforms.
- Wise enough to ask the right questions but confident enough to make informed decisions and get started.
- Well organized and able to manage multiple assignments and tasks.
- Able to meet deadlines and enjoy a fast-paced working environment.
- Creative mind with excellent communication, writing, presenting and brainstorming skills.
- Strong proofreading/editing skills.
- Willing to challenge others to elevate and expand ideas.
- Small role helping coach and mentor younger/less experienced writers throughout projects.
- Ability to quickly adapt writing style to a wide variety of industries, audiences and subjects.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary—We recognize that our people are our greatest asset. We reward candidates who wow us by offering competitive pay.
- Vacation—Paid holidays are a no brainer, but how does unlimited, paid vacation sound? Salaried employees of Firespring are encouraged to take what they need when it comes to time off in order to live their best and healthiest lives.
- 401(k)—Your parents preached about the importance of saving. Now we’re helping you get it done. Firespring provides professional financial advisors who will help you make a plan and guide your investments.
- Fun—Millions of people go to work, punch the clock from 8 to 5 and hate every moment of it. That’s not the case here. We have an indoor slide, a game room and a group of people dedicated to creating activities and fun inside and outside the office. To put it mildly, we’re serious about having fun—and it reflects in our work too.
- Giving back—When your employer makes it possible for you to give back to your community on the clock? Win for everyone. Every Firespring team member gets one paid day off each month to give back to the community in any way they’d like.
- Miscellaneous Benefits—Not all benefits are about the Benjamins, baby. Some of the things you’ll enjoy while working here include unlimited soft drinks, tea and beer. And don’t worry about your duds—business-casual is the dress code here. Still looking to make your cubicle-shackled friends jealous of your new gig? Our company-wide social and recreational activities are sure to do just that.
Ready to come aboard?
Please include a cover letter. Resumes without one won’t be considered.
While we genuinely appreciate your interest in employment with Firespring, we can only respond to the most qualified candidates.
Firespring is an EEO/AA employer.
We’ll be in touch.