ektello is working with a global media & entertainment leader to find a Jr. Account Manager to join their growing team in Omaha, NE.
The Jr. Account Manager will serve as an advertiser point-of-contact for all campaign-related inquiries from start to finish of campaign lifecycle by owning tasks and leveraging support teams. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Serve as the primary post-sale contact for clients in a designated book of business.
- Maintain deep expertise and knowledge of all programs managed through our platforms.
- Process and respond to RFP’s with designated sales team members, working closely with all cross-functional teammates.
- Oversee I/O processing, campaign setup and creative submission via partner teams.
- Monitor and influence campaign delivery, troubleshoot and escalate delivery issues, and provide optimization/up-selling opportunities for campaigns.
- Develop and provide Strategic Insights, Campaign Wrap-ups and/or Quarterly Business Reviews to client(s).
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of all internal systems and auxiliary partner teams to respond to general and specific client requests.
- Collaborate with Account Director and cross-functional partners on proposal development, optimizations, presentations, selling new business and assisting with up-selling existing clients.
- Expand and develop client relationships to build and maintain deep-level partnerships.
- Focus on client retention, growth, renewal, and client satisfaction.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of all our Advertising Products and internal systems to respond to general and specialized client requests; including billing inquiries, campaign performance, delivery inquiries, etc.
- Maintain and update proficiencies in the digital marketing space.
- Understand how our products and programs will assist brands in reaching their marketing goals.
- Obtain research and case studies for sales presentations when needed.
Previous Job Experience May Look Like:
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of sales/marketing experience; digital advertising or related experience (internships)
- A background working with clients and/or in a client services role
- Demonstrated experience effectively managing and optimizing campaigns by analyzing client ROI/ CPA goals and data, media buying cycles, Website architecture, and product/ service update schedules to achieve client goals
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding computer skills including advanced knowledge of spreadsheets (MS Excel), word processing (MS Word) and ppt
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem identifier and problem solver
- Ability to function equally well independently and as part of a team
Please send your resume and letter of introduction to: email@example.com