Professional Development While You Eat
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
11:30 Networking, 12 Noon Luncheon
On Tuesday, May 8th AAF Omaha welcomed Ashton Gary from Goodway Group. Ashton spent nearly 10 years working in digital media planning and strategy for dozens of brands. Now as a director of account strategy at Goodway Group, he helps agency clients at all levels – from multinational to hyperlocal – leverage the right campaign touch points based on their needs.
Ashton’s “People-based Marketing” educational presentation had great reviews. Ashton kept attendees laughing throughout his presentation.
The comments we received from our program surveys were excellent:
- Kept my attention, great presentation
- Good speaker – nice use of humor
- Good current subject
- Great humor – very interesting topic – great takeaways/Always love seeing students receive scholarships
- Wonderful Event – Thank you!
- Really enjoyed the visual of the “lumpy cloud”
- Great speaker!
- Great topic!
- Good to see our organization able to honor and support so many students each year – Scholarship day is one of the luncheons I don’t miss
- I really liked the Theme Park example. It was easy to follow and understand.
- Great speaker – kept my interest but not the typical topic I would learn from for my area in the creative process – good info to learn from.
- Had a great presentation – interesting.
During May 8th’s luncheon AAF Omaha honored our 2018 scholarship winners and the Omaha District 9 American Advertising Award winners.